Our Research Mission
Quality Patient Care. Exceptional Research.
Our goal is to facilitate the FDA approval of medications for different diseases by following the research protocols of pharmaceutical company sponsors. As part of this process, we offer patients the opportunity to try new medications that might not otherwise be available and/or to receive health care and treatments that patients might not be able to afford.
We provide a high quality of research that is accurate, ethical and includes the following principles:
- The rights, safety, and well-being of patients are the most important considerations and shall always prevail.
- Only qualified patients will be enrolled in trials.
- Medical care and medical decisions will be the responsibility of qualified physicians/investigators.
- All research staff involved in conducting a trial should be qualified by education, training, and experience to perform his or her respective task(s).
- Freely given informed consent will be obtained from every subject prior to clinical trial participation.
- At all times we will adhere to the protocol and/or instructions of the sponsor.
- We will provide complete, accurate written records, notes, reports and data relating to the study protocol to the sponsor.
- Our study patients are volunteers and will be treated with respect and provided high quality care during the study.